Rescue the Bunnies
A downloadable game for Windows
Rescue the Bunnies is a roguelike-style game about a rabbit who seeks to save his family from the clutches of a monster.
But for that, he will have to face a lot of obstacles on his way. Is he capable?
- Like many Top-Down games, Rescue the Bunnies consists of moving the rabbit using 'WASD' keys and controlling the direction of the attack using the mouse.
- The farther you go, the darker it gets! - Rescue the Bunnies has light mechanics, giving it a dark atmosphere.
- Rescue the Bunnies focuses on swords rather than weapons, giving more tension in the short stages.
- There is the shield system, where there are different shields with different effects.
- SO: Windows 7+
- Processos: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB of available space
Thanks for your interest =)
|Release date||Sep 04, 2021|
|Made with||Unity, Piskel, Audacity|
|Tags||2D, Animals, Atmospheric, Pixel Art, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Swords, Top-Down, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Portuguese (Brazil)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- The BegginSep 05, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.